COUPON BOOT CAMP

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow! What a day! I don't have time or the energy to lay out a detailed account of my day, like I did yesterday but I will just share a few moments with you:
  • 9 am Computer Tutoring class (am praying about how to tell this dear couple that I don't have time to teach them any longer)
  • Picked up postcards from printer/will get brochures & business cards tomorrow
  • Had a WONDERFUL lunch at Bob Evans with just me and the kids
  • Planned a lunch date with a friend who loves BWW as much as I do! Tomorrow is $.50 boneless wings!!
  • Took daughter to get a movie rental (Handy Manny)
  • Took son to doctor; he has bronchialitis! Will have to do the breathing treatments like my daughter is on for a couple of days! : (
  • Spent about an hour in CVS waiting on prescription but I got a $25 gift card out of it and FREE Huggies wipes (72 count)!
  • 3:45 apm Finally home: I am exhausted! Forgive me Lord but I am staying home tonight with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment