COUPON BOOT CAMP

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3, 2009

Here is a run down of my day so far...

5:30 am - so much for sleeping in!

5:45 am - coffee and shower before the kids get up

6:30 am - Daily Devotion - Time With God

6:45 am - Emails, Facebook, waiting for VistaPrint to open to order marketing materials (love their prices, especially the FREE products!), first child is up

7:30 am - feed children, call former co-worker

8:00 am - created this blog, checking on how many spots are available for my upcoming Coupon Boot Camp


8:30 am - called a local printer (I am SO impatient) and got a GREAT price on my business cards and postcards - Shameless plug Gaskins Printing 937-584-2122


8:45 am - working on postcards in between getting chips, puffs and raisins for 3 year old who needs a different ZooPal bowl for each...baby is now bored, must hold him & type with 1 hand


9:15 am - changing 3/14 Coupon Boot Camp inventory to 0!! Praise the Lord! This training is full!!!

9:30 am - working on postcards; called Lisa for haircut; ordered beautiful handmade hair accessories for my daughter from Loop T Loop Bows!!! These are truly awesome!



9:45 am - rushing to get myself and kids dressed to get out the door for haircut and to pick up DVD of my TV interviews


10:40 am - arrived (late) to hair appt...LOOKS awesome though!! Thanks Lisa Bradly of Lisa's, Wilmington, OH 937-382-7020


11:15 am - on the road...lots of stops. Had to call Verizon to up my minutes (oops! overage)


3:00 pm - arrived home, whew! began finishing touches on postcards; emailed printer


4:00 pm - made phone calls, returned emails. Watching Backyardigans with kids!


4:30 pm - calling Verizon..slow dsl today---uugghh!!


4:58 pm - issue resolved with internet! Great customer service!!!! Just realized my turtle neck has been tucked in ever since my haircut & my friends @ former employment I visited earlier didn't even tell me - Thanks everyone! ; )


5:01 pm - found more emails on my server...lots to reply to.

6:00 pm - hubby home

6:45 pm - off to a friend who's husband is facing job loss with the departure of DHL to help him with resume issues. Our community needs your prayers and support!

8:00 pm - Got a call from our pastors wife - she just got $221 worth of groceries for $68!! She had attended my Coupon Boot Camp last Saturday!! WOO HOO!

8:15 pm - arrived home to crying baby and exhausted hubby.

8:30 pm - one last check of emails, etc.

9:30 pm - off to bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment