COUPON BOOT CAMP

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oh MAN!! Did I clean house @ Kroger yesterday! I truly made 3 different trips inside 2 different Krogers to stock up on AMAZING deals!! I had also gone to Super Kmart in Hillsboro for their Super Double Coupon Sale and got some unbelievable deals!! And CVS has HUGGIES DIAPERS FOR $9.88 - and you can print 2 copies of the $3 and $5 off at http://www.replum.com/. The back of my Mariner was literally filled to the top of the back seats and I only spent a grand total of $200!! I still have to figure up my actual savings. I should have taken a picture of the back of my car. It was quite comical! But as you know I give most of this away in my Coupon Boot Camps!



Here are the highlights:

I am starting with Kroger because their sale is good until Monday, so check your binders and grab these great deals. And the Kroger in Wilmington has GREAT stock this week - I am SOO proud of them!!!


  • Kellogg's cereals $.99 a box: Frosted Mini Wheats-all varieties including Lil Mini's, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Sugar Smacks, Froot Loops and more!!
  • Colgate (not the small size) Cinnamon, Mint, Tartar Control varieties for FREE!!!
  • Colgate toothbrushes for FREE!!!
  • Quaker Rice Cakes for FREE!!
  • Purex laundry detergent for $1.79 a bottle!!!
  • Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks for $.99 a box!!
  • Dial hand soap $.18 a bottle!
  • Tyson Chicken Nuggets $3.99 a bag!!
  • Chex Mix $.99 a bag!
  • Buy One Get One Free Fish Oil - total for 2 bottles $9.49!!
  • Kroger bread wheat $.99 a loaf & white $.88
  • Hungry Man TV dinners $1.49 each!!! YUM!! I love the chicken breast ones!!

Here is the CVS deal:

  • FREE Zone nutrition bars - they are 10/$10 and I had $1 off coupons
  • Huggies diapers $1.30

If you haven't taken my Coupon Boot Camp yet, I teach how to do the above. www.shop.couponbootcamp.com.

Now for the KMart deals! These are the ones I didn't get last time. The first one is the one I am MOST excited about!!

  • Diet Coke 12 pack $1!! They have a 4/$12 sale ($3 each) and I had a $1 off one coupon that doubled to $2!! I also had a buy one Coke Zero AND any Coke 12 packs and get $1 off making the others I bought $2 each!!
  • Coffee filters $.99 - can't remember the name brand but these are the expensive #4 cone ones!
  • Huggies Bath & Body Products (wash & lotion - great for shower gifts!) $1.33 each!!
  • Lysol Disenfecting Wipes $.50 each!!! YES!!
  • Pedialyte Singles 4 packs $1.49 each!!!
  • Pert Plus - Bonus Size $1.99 each!
  • Sure deodorant 2 pack $1.49 each!! LOL
  • Hershey's Bliss $1.99 a bag!
  • Welch's Squeezable Jelly $.19 bottle! There was only 1 on the shelf : (

Thats all folks!! Yes I did leave some for ya'll!! Especially at Kroger in Wilmington!! They have the Colgate on an end cap against the wall next to the restroom!!

Happy Clipping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment