COUPON BOOT CAMP

Monday, March 16, 2009

Today is a big day! I have my first Home Boot Camp! I am working on a plan to train trainers to create a great new home based business! I am having SO much fun teaching others how to save and LOVE when people stop me, like yesterday at church, to say they are "saving mad cash!" And I want others who share that passion to have the opportunity to help other families through teaching them how to save hundreds on their everyday shopping.

Please say a little prayer for safety as I travel, peace for my hubby (he is keeping both kids) and courage. THANKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I got your link my email from a friend (Juanita D.) in Wilmington. I live in Columbus but have just started using coupons a couple months ago and am saving so much money on groceries, it's unbelievable!

    I started a blog for my couponing at http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com - also a link on my regular personal blog at http://dustyangels.blogspot.com

    Keep up the good work and GOOD LUCK in your new business.

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda!! Will check out your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete