COUPON BOOT CAMP

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Super Savings @ Uhl's IGA!!

Sorry I haven't written for a while (not that it matters as no one is reading this yet LOL). But I have some SUPER exciting news! Actually LOTS of it!!

1. I had coffee with a great friend who is starting her own business too and we were able to bounce off new marketing ideas off of each other. One she gave me was the idea of teleconferencing my training!! Yep, its on the plate now!!

2. I got a call from a writer at the Wilmington News Journal. They wanted to interview me to introduce my new column, Cutting Corners, that will begin running weekly!!

3. I got some SUPER great deals @ Uhl's IGA at their Super Double Coupon Sale (they doubled all coupons up to $1). I got $.12 Glade Carpet Cleaner, Kellogg's Cereal for $1.10 a box, $.59 , $.28 Pringles Mini's, $.29 Colgate Plus toothbrushes, $.59 BandAid Barbie, Scooby Doo & SpongeBob bandages, and LOTS MORE!!!

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment