COUPON BOOT CAMP

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's been 3 days since my last entry. Boy time flies when you are having fun!! I have been super busy
  • trying to get my TV interview videos edited
  • researching teleconference options for out of town trainees
  • researching videographers for putting my training to video (have to tell you about this professional that responded - www.whiteflowerfilms.com click on his portfolio then click on the individual pictures then the play button on the bottom left to view his incredible video samples!!)
  • went to a play date with our church preschool group @ the Wilmington Public Library - AWESOME!!
  • helped a neighbor out with computer job searching
  • still giving both kids breathing treatments
  • had my picture taken for the introductory article for my upcoming weekly column "Cutting Corners" to be published in the Wilmington News Journal www.wnewsj.com - Call them for their super low subscription rates 937-382-2574
  • emailed my training manual to the printer for "professionalizing" \
  • looked into website changes for me and website options for a friend
  • enjoyed the wonderful 70 degree weather with my family (yesterday)
  • called my sister in law re: cruise prices

Am sure I did a million other things but I have to clip my coupons and head to KMarts Super Double up to $2 sale!! Will share deals later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment