COUPON BOOT CAMP

Friday, March 20, 2009

Target Deals

Thanks to Amy F for these Target deals @ the new Target on 48!
You probably already know this, but there's a new Target store in S. Lebanon (on 48 off of I71). They are running some great Grand Opening deals like:
Kraft Mac & Cheese for 37 cents
Prego or Ragu (I forget which brand) for 99 cents
24 pack of water (Target brand
$2Dole 4 pack of fruit for $1.25 (+ I had a coupon for $1.00 off two)
Peppridge Farm gold fish $1
Stauffers lasagna $3.49 (+ I had a $1.00 off coupon)
cans of corn 32 cents
baked lays - $1.75 per bag (I had $1.00 off coupon if you buy 2)
cheese-its - $1.75/box
8 pk of bounty paper towels 6.99 (i had 1.00 off coupon so it was only 5.99)
California kitchen frozen pizza 3.49 ( I had a $1.00 off coupon so it was $2.49)
Quaker brand granola bars - 1.25 for box of 10
They had some cereal deals too but i forgot to walk down that aisle - had the kids with me.there was a lot more stuff but those are the things i can remember that i bought.
another good deal i saw this week is Walgreens has a coupon in their flyer for kleenex 89 cents per box.
I try to find deals all over the place, but i'm not as savvy as you LOL! Times are tough so i'm trying to cut corners where I can!Talk to you soon,Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment