COUPON BOOT CAMP

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Super Great CVS & Meijer news!!

I got a HOT tip from my wonderful CVS cashier yesterday!!! First, they run 2 sales at the same time. Per the cashier, since the new ad starts on Sunday and the employees that put the sale items and signage out only work on Saturday, they honor both the current weeks ad and the one that starts on Sunday!!! Super Cool!

And she also showed me that it does not matter which order you give your CVS coupons, Extra Care Bucks and manufacturers coupons. For example, If you have a CVS coupon that is for $4 off $20 purchase and you have her ring all your items up and you know you have coupons & ECB's that will bring your total way below the $20, in the past you would have made sure she rang off the $4 first then everything else. But I saw it with my own 2 eyes!! Their registers know you met the requirement before discounts!!! AHA!!

Now for the Meijer tip - thanks to one of my past Coupon Boot Camp attendees! In order to "beat the 2 double coupon limit" all you need to do is use coupons that have different barcodes (last few digits will differ by week/month). For example, you have seen that Pillsbury roll coupons are in almost every week. Well if Meijer ran a sale on them, you could only use 2 in one transaction that would double. However, if you had 2 from last week, 2 from the week before & 2 from the week before that - you could in essence double up to 6 times for the same item!!! AWESOME AYE?!! Wish I could have caught her name, I would thank her proper like! ; )

Big plans for CVS today! Will post when I get back!!! Happy Clipping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment