COUPON BOOT CAMP

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

God Bless my Husband!!

I called my husband twice today. Once to say, "There is not enough Calgon in the WORLD to take away this day". The second is to let him hear his daughter whining "I want my daddy" because she once again was in time out.

I had a rough night last night. I was feeling under the weather & had taken some Nyquil to help and was looking forward to a good nights sleep. Unfortunately, my 8 month old son was feeling under the weather too and he kept waking up about every hour to hour and a half crying. The only thing that would sooth him was holding him upright.

So I rushed through my day, got a million things done, including a Hosted Coupon Boot Camp then was looking forward to an afternoon nap. Of course my 3 yr old daughter was not. No sleep for me.

So upon the second call to my husband he asked if taking me out to dinner would help. And I said that is a wonderful gesture but I was already in my PJ's and would have to change and get the kids changed and drag them out in the chilly, damp air which would not be good for either of their very runny noses or mine. But I did say that him picking dinner up would be a tremendous help. So he offered to pick the kids up and take them in to town with him to pick up dinner while I "rested".

Well rest was not an option but I did get my floors swept & mopped, my bathroom cleaned, my countertops cleaned, my staircase swept and even managed to clean our bathroom toilet and have a moment to write this ode to my husband. Who is coming in the door now!!

Love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment