COUPON BOOT CAMP

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Channel 2 interview & FREE BOOT CAMP!!!

Ok...Channel 2, a Dayton station, called me yesterday responding to my email months ago. The anchor, Dan Edwards wanted to shoot the interview during one of my trainings but wanted it closer to their area. We talked about 9 am. By about 9:45 am I had it booked!

Now I need attendees! This one is totally FREE and is only open to 10 people. I only have 5 spots left. This is a regular Coupon Boot Camp with all the fringe benefits. You may be on TV and interviewed! If you know anyone who is interested, please email or call me ASAP. I only ask 1 thing. If you/they commit, PLEASE be there!! It would not be an impressive TV spot if there are only 4 people there, ya know?

Thanks!! customerservice@couponbootcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment