COUPON BOOT CAMP

Friday, October 23, 2009

What a wonderful week!

This has been the most complex and exciting week I have had in a while.


  • Work, Work, Work
  • Child Care Issues - My children did not care this week that I had work to do!
  • Met with a potential business partner!!
  • Baby's diarrhea issue has finally improved once we removed gluten from his diet! PRAISE GOD!!
  • Coupon Boot Camp at Jungle Jim's Saturday, Oct 24th 10 am - Noon so far has a great turnout! Still room! If you want to register call the Cooking Class at 513-674-6059.
  • Wrapping up details for Women in Business Networking Breakfast on Nov 20th at the General Denver!! If you are a woman entrepreneur or woman in business in the Wilmington surrounding area, you MUST attend this 6 panel professional informational meeting!!! Email me for more details (will be posting and press release soon!)
  • Thanks to Encore Professional Organizers Inc for the 25th hour binder! Is a major asset to my daily work and personal routine! I can get SOO much accomplished now!! LOVE IT!!
Let's be Friends on Facebook!! Tara Elliott Roark and become a fan of Coupon Boot Camp (although I have to admit I post more deals on my personal page-is much easier).

No comments:

Post a Comment