COUPON BOOT CAMP

Friday, October 9, 2009

Blog Refocus!

Due to a recent epiphany (a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience) I am refocusing my efforts to line up with my purpose and hearts desire!

My hearts desire and passion is entrepreneurship! Which is obvious! And I have found that I thoroughly enjoy public speaking. So I am going to center my time and energy on building and developing that career.

I will still continue to facilitate Coupon Boot Camps and, Lord willing I find a business partner, further advance the services in to an income opportunity for others. I will also continue to bring you great deals, hot sale news and of course, Fabulous Finds Fridays (as I have time)!

Meanwhile, I will be pursuing and developing Entreprenueral workshops, seminars, events and presentations.

So, this blog will return to its original intent which is to illustrate the reality of a Work From Home Mom's journey through starting and running her own business(es). ; )


Please keep me in your prayer and if you have contact information that would help in this endeavor, I would greatly appreciate the referrals. THANKS!!


P.S. Mommy's Got Work To Do ----->

No comments:

Post a Comment