COUPON BOOT CAMP

Friday, October 2, 2009

Bigg's Score $285 worth of groceries for $75!! See details below!

Three hours of shopping!! Loads of fun!! Here is what I got!!
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel $1.45
God Star Frozen Chili $.25
Hot Pocket Breakfast $FREE!!
Steam Fresh Corn & Peas $.09
Mayfield Ice Cream 1.5 qt $.50!!
Tobasco Sauce $FREE
Land O Lakes Buttery Bowls $.49
Jolly Time Popcorn $.69
Kotex Tampons 22 count $.79!!
Buitoni Refrigerated Fettucini $.19!!
Yoplait Delights $FREE!!
Whiskas Temptation Cat 'Treats $FREE!!
Starkist Tuna Salad $.49
Nestle Ready to Bake Cookies $FREE!!
Gold Star Canned Chili $FREE!
Maruchan Yakisobi Noodles $FREE!!
Betty Crocker Warm Delights $.49
Carnation Evaporated Milk $FREE!!
Bounty Napkins 200 count $1.00
Suave Conditioner $.50 or $.25 (can't remember which coupon I used)
Kotex Maxi Pads $1.29!!
Reach Floss $FREE!!
Dial Soap $.28
Bayer Low Dose Aspirin $.39
Silk Soymilk $1.49!!!
Wonder Bread White $.39
Welchs Refrigerated Juice $1.00
Hershey Extra Dark Bar $.19
Cascade Crystal Rinse $.29
Kellogg's Pop Tarts $.70
Kellogg's Nutra Grain Bars $2.49 (wish I would have checked my receipt, will take it back in tomorrow-these are clearanced for $2.19 I thought but rang up $3.49)
Playtex Vinyl Gloves $FREE!!

WHEW!!! Going back each day till it ends on Monday! A few things I didn't get were the Zone Perfect one flavor is $1 and I have a $.55 which would make them FREE!! And I hadn't clipped my Nestle Choc Chip $.50 coupon tripled would make them $.49 each!! And I forgot to look at the Suave Body Wash which I have $.50 coupons for!!

See ya there!! Happy Clipping!! 8<

No comments:

Post a Comment