COUPON BOOT CAMP

Friday, August 28, 2009

Coupon Boot Camp Training Courses Available to Purchase Online!!

Finally!! I have my Coupon Boot Camp Basic Training DVD & Manual (Live from Crowne Plaza version) and my Coupon Combat Special Forces Video available for purchase on my website!!

www.couponbootcampstore.com

Am 1/2 way done with the 1st in a series of the Coupon Intelligence Agent (C.I.A.) training manual that features screen shots and step by step instructions to sites such as Coupons.com, SmartSource.com, RedPlum.com. Second in the series will include how to load coupons onto your Kroger and CVS cards using Shortcuts.com, Cellfire.com, Pgesaver.com & Upromise.com. Third in the series will cover printing coupons from store websites such as Meijermealbox.com and more!!

Happy Shopping & Clipping!! 8<

No comments:

Post a Comment