COUPON BOOT CAMP

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cincinnati Enquirer Interview Today!!

I had the most fabulous time this morning! I got to go Krogering with David Holthaus, the Business Journalist & Procter & Gamble reporter for the Cincinnati Enquirer. A wonderful photographer, Malinda Hartong was on hand to snap ALOT of pics of me choosing groceries, pulling coupons from my coupon book a.ka. weapons of mass destruction binder, and checking out. I also got to see pics of her lovely pooches!! We met at the Landen Kroger located on 22 and 3. Charlie Harmon, Store Manager, greeted & welcomed us in, checked on us periodically and assisted with questions and concerns throughout the morning.

David wanted to see me do a "normal" shopping trip. David asked questions on everything I picked off or left on the shelves. I got to share not only my shopping philosophy but also my strategies!! (I LOVE MY JOB!!)

Before the interview I got a HOT EXCLUSIVE tip from David regarding Procter & Gamble. Per an August 5, 2009 webcast, P&G announced they will be slashing prices in order to compete with store brands!! During our shopping interview he pointed out that the Always Infinity was one of the first already slashed!! Kroger has them on sale for $2.77. Use the $1 off coupon from the 8/2 P&G coupon insert and load a $.50 off ecoupon at www.pgesaver.com to make these only $1.27!!!

The article will run 2 Sundays from now, the 28th! How fitting! There will be 3 coupon inserts on that day!! P & G, SmartSource & RedPlum. I am SOO excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment