COUPON BOOT CAMP

Friday, July 3, 2009

Super Weekend!











Today the kiddos and I headed to Jungle Jim's to drop off the sign for my August 22nd Coupon Boot Camp to be held there. It was their first time there! They had a ball! They both just oohed and aahed over animals hanging from the ceiling, the steel posts made up to be giraffes, the singing Elvis Monkey, the portalet restroom entrance (a must see), the Big G Band featuring Trix Rabbit on piano, Lucky Charms on bass and Honey Nut Bee on Drums!!


I LOVED the free samples! Bought some insanely sweet cantaloupe, incredible refried beans, sweet corn, black plums and huge bag of black corn chips (cheap)! I SO wish I had brought my cooler, they have 1/2 gallons of milk on sale for $.88 and eggs for $.88 but I knew they wouldn't make the long trip home with the other stop I had to make. And I totally forgot to pick up the McCormicks Vanilla for $.99 a bottle!!! I did get a tour of the Cooking School area where I will hosting my training. It is a VERY nice facility!! Also got a tour of the offices - VERY FUN atmosphere!! The outdoor pond with real ducks was super fun too!!! I can't wait!! I am honored to be invited in!!
__________________________________________________________________________


Here is our family bowling at Royal Z Lanes!! We used Olivia's 2 free games courtesy of www.kidsbowlfree.com! Was a SUPER FUN time for ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment