COUPON BOOT CAMP

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Community Market Deals

Sorry for the delay! I have been busy getting ready to shoot my Coupon Boot Camp video today!! Here are the AWESOME DEALS I got at Community Markets $1 Double Sale!!

The prices below is what I paid after coupon doubling. There are no limits!
Sara Lee Cheesecake $1 off = $2.49
Bayer Baby Aspirin $1 off = $.89
Raisin Bran $1 off = FREE
Froot Loops $1 off = FREE
Corn Pops $1 off = FREE
Rice Krispies Jumbo $1 off = FREE (if the box has the marshmallow coupon, the marshmallows are FREE too)
Frosted Mini Wheats Mini Bites (Choc or Honey Nut) $1 off = FREE
Fresh Gourmet Tortilla Strips $.75 off = $.29
Smuckers Ice Cream Toppings $1 off = $.39
Fisher Trail Mix or Nut Toppings $1 off = $.29 or $.89
Wacky Mac $.75 = $.29
Lipton Tea Bags 15 count $.60 = $.09
Snuggle Dryer Sheets $1 off (printable) = $.59
Ortega Seasonings $1/2 = $.09 each


Remember, what I teach in my Coupon Boot Camp Basic Training - RUN to these type of sales & stock up! If you haven't purchased my Coupon Combat Special Forces Training Course on how to MAXIMIZE your savings at these types of sales and stores - don't delay! Head over to www.couponbootcampstore.com and start SAVING!!!

Happy Clipping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment