COUPON BOOT CAMP

Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's My Birthday!!

I am SOO having the BEST birthday ever!! I shot my Coupon Boot Camp Basic Training Video today and am pleased with how it went. I was surprisingly nervous, but the videographer says that happens to EVERYONE! But I am confident that the videographer will make it flow well. He said he has ideas he wants to incorporate at no extra cost (thats speaking my language) and if I don't like them, then he said I don't have to keep it that way. I used Tom Ibaugh of Elite Sound Production. He is a local 1 man show too but very good at all he does. Has his own studio. Check out his website.









My GREAT friend Niki sent me flowers!!!






My hubby & kids baked me a cake, iced it, put candles on & sang me Happy Birthday!!



And I have gotten SOO many birthday wishes from friends!!! I am TRULY BLESSED!!!!

Also got a $3 coupon from CVS to use on any purchase $3 or more!!! LOVE IT!!!


P.S. I finally figured out how to get the email feed working so if you haven't already signed up to receive my updates via email, do so to the right and each time I post it will be sent directly to your inbox!! THANKS!!

Also Another $2.50 off Electrasol this weekend!! To see a sneak peak into this weeks coupon inserts, check out http://www.taylortownpreview.com/id115.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment