COUPON BOOT CAMP

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Back!!

Happy New Year! I can't believe it is already the 13th day of 2010! So much has happened since I last posted and SOO MUCH more is to come! My baby turned 4 years old yesterday, a new business venture is on the horizon for me (www.iscreamsocials.com), Coupon Boot Camp is continuing to evolve - will be launching home based business training in February (stay tuned), and I am returning to my Computer Help service business for added income. Not to mention my weekly Cutting Corners columns in 3 local newspapers now, the Dollars and Sense columnist for The Salt Magazine, Clinton Area Network of Businesswomen President, Class of 2010 Leadership Clinton member, wife and mommy! Did I leave anything out? LOL! Whew!

Thankfully I have alot of patience, God's Grace, organization and help from friends!!

I have a goal to keep this blog going as frequently as I can so please stay tuned. Feel free to email me if you have any questions/concerns or even complaints tararoark@couponbootcamp.com. Happy Clipping! 8<

5 comments:

  1. Women nowadays are into putting up small businesses also and luckily, they are also getting successful in the fields of business. Large companies have great computer support system. And that's what small businesses are trying to adapt now. Like in Ottawa, computer support groups are the ones handling all the accounts of large and small companies and also here in Ottawa, computer support services are the one trusted in giving proper IT maintenance in every companies across the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Women are also now into the fields of entrepreneurship, and they are seeking ways in order for their business to succeed. There are some small businesses that have a great computer networking support, so that they may be able to monitor all the transactions of their business. With online IT support, women and even other businessmen will find it easier to maintain the growth of their business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked post! It's a great opportunity for mum to work from home especially with virtual offices providers giving you online exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tips Jitu Menang Dalam Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Terpercaya Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bakarayam33033.blogspot.com/2018/08/model-ciri-serta-gambar-sabung-ayam.html/

    ReplyDelete