COUPON BOOT CAMP

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Community Market Triple Sale!!

Community Market (Fulmers) are running a triple sale this week!! They are tripling all coupons up to $.50! So $.25 becomes $.75, $50=$1.50, etc. They do not have a limit on how many you can use. Also the customers service rep I spoke to informed me that they do accept SOME internet printed coupons. They will just need to be approved by a store manager!! WOO HOO!! I think I am going to go tonight after the kids are in bed! Will post my deals later!

1 comment:

  1. Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di www.ayamkari.co
    Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
    https://judicockfightonline.kinja.com/taruhan-sabung-ayam-di-pulau-bali-akan-di-legalkan-1827353394?rev=1530769330340

    ReplyDelete