COUPON BOOT CAMP

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Clinton County Corn Festival Day 1 & Some Deals!!

I LOVE the Clinton County Corn Festival!! The vendors, crafters, FOOD, antiques, activities and seeing friends!! The festival runs through Sunday and only costs $3 per day or $5 whole weekend!! This event is SOO successful due to the hundreds of volunteers, great vendors and visitors!! Here are a few highlights. I will be uploading pics each day. Tonight @ 6 pm is the Skillet Toss. Here is the full schedule courtesy of the Wilmington News Journal. http://wnewsj.com/Main.asp?SectionID=49&SubSectionID=156&ArticleID=179552 I won this about 5 or 6 years ago and am feeling good about this years! ; )

Olivia with her "map" aka Corn Festival schedule, trying to find the rides while waiting for daddy & Graham in tractor row.







The Quaker Baker tent!!! This is a huge tent with tables lined with yummy homemade sweets and treats!! I bought homemade carmel corn made with kerneless corn puffs and the best ever blueberry almond granola that I am going to use in my pancakes this morning!!! YUM!! It is SOO delicious and only $.75 per 6 oz bag. I am going back tonight to buy the currant almond!! This group is selling the items to raise money for missions!


Olivia with her FREE pop ice from Leadership Clinton Booth.


Me with my blackberry cobbler alamode from the Leadership Clinton Booth - an annual favorite for only $3.50!!

So many great vendors in the hog barn. Will upload those tonight!!
Now for some deals I found!! Check out the new CincySavers.com website for awesome deals. They are also linked to HalfOffCincy.com which makes it easy for 1 stop shopping/saving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment