COUPON BOOT CAMP

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday, (All Ready?) June 25, 2009

Well the purpose of this blog was to journal my trek through this business start up and I have laxed on doing so. But starting today I am going to get back to it But don't worry, I will still post my FABULOUS FRIDAY FINDS and other HOT deals as I come aware of them!!


Today was a BUSY day, as they all are. Dropped my daughter off at daycare at 9 am. Stopped off at screen shop to get a price quote on their pet resistant screen to deter our 2 cats from tearing it up. Can't wait! My hubby is FINALLY getting us a sliding glass door to replace our old double door!!!

Ran to CVS to cash in a raincheck & get my $5 Extra Care Bucks. Returned Peter Pan to the video store. Ran to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things (FREE Carefree panty liners & FREE Reach Floss!!). Through the ATM for cash. Back to CVS to use my recently acquired Extra Care Buck plus a $3 off coupon towards $8.99 Huggies. Total $1.27!! LOVE CVS!!


Next off to pick up 2 donations for a business associate's fundraiser I helped her with. Great success!! Looks like they were able to raise close to $400 or more (final count this evening) for a handicapped childrens playground!

Forgot to drop off the Spiritual Gift test to a friend. Will do tomorrow! Thru Wendy's for fries for the baby & an Unsweet Iced Tea for me! Refreshed and off to the YMCA to pick up some material & make an appt to press release coverage. Popped in to say HI to the Director, Greg Law. If you have never met him, he is WONDERFUL!! And TRULY has a heart for the YMCA!!


Picked up the girl from her daycare class. Home for some lunch for myself. Tuna salad sandwich. Down to basement, where its cool! Worked on emails, twitters, etc.. Naptime.


Kids slept for about an hour and a half. A few more online posts. Called hubby for dinner thoughts. Looks like we are going out!! HOORAY!!

Talked to my GREAT FRIEND and proofreader. She is VERY ill. She wanted to know the grocery deals this week. Looked em up for her and emailed. Told her to let me know if she needs me to shop for her tomorrow. (This is how I pay her for her hard work!!)


We have never had Reddi-Wip before Bigg's Super Sale. Now thats all my daughter wants to eat! LOL!!

My 10 month old is in my purse. All my makeup is scattered on the kitchen floor.


Its about 5:25 pm and I will be getting ready to mow a bit before heading to dinners (as soon as hubby gets home).

The rest of the evening will involve finishing up my Coupon Combat Special Forces training manual and emailing my Basic Training Manual to Waring Office Supplies for printing tomorrow. Will be up late tonight.





Here's a few pre-Friday deals for ya!! See ya tomorrow!!






Lubix Stereo Bluetooth Headset $19.99 + $5 shipping http://woot.com/










Organize Your Life Magnet Set (LOVE THIS!!) Until midnight tonight? $8.58




Make your own Wendy's Frosty!! Must use oils!




As always! Happy Clipping!!









No comments:

Post a Comment