COUPON BOOT CAMP

Monday, June 29, 2009

Marketing Mondays!!

In an attempt to get myself organized and manage my time wisely - an major area I fall short in - I have created a weekly calendar to follow. I have designated and titled them as follows:

Marketing Mondays - work on press releases, column writing, emails;

Routine Tuesdays - pick ups/deliveries, errands;

Weekend Wednesdays - Prep for upcoming weekend training classes/pack/print;

To Do Thursdays - whatever needs done - Do it!!;

Fabulous Friday - find and post deals for Fabulous Finds Friday/FollowFriday Twitter

Training Day Saturdays - Train



So today is Marketing Day. I am working on two press releases for business associates. Then I have to run in to Waring Office Supplies to pick up my printed manuals I forgot to pick up on Friday, which caused me to have to email them in on Saturday morning before my training class to another (more expensive) store. Once I got in to town I called the store to change the quantity only to be informed that the email did not come through. So, with my printer out of ink, I just purchased another cartridge. Once I got home, I realized I had the WRONG cartridge! But Praise God I was able to shake the old cartridge, scrounge up a few older versions of my manual and print up a few more to cover EXACTLY the number of Boot Camp attendees. See why I need to do this stuff on Wednesday? Instead of the day/hours before my trainings?



Well I need to get busy but before I do...here are a few deals for you!

BTW (By the way) the White Castle coupon I posted last week was not valid. I have removed it from my post.

FREE Veggie Tales DVD - just pay $2.99 s/h https://bigidea.com/other/free_dvd.aspx Thanks Denise!

No comments:

Post a Comment